November 24, 2022
One of the best things about the holiday season is that it’s a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate. Having some festive ornaments around your home is a great way to make the season feel even more special. You can invest in small bits of decor like wreaths, candles, and snowmen to bring Christmas cheer to your home. If you want something that’ll really liven up your front porch or make a big statement on your street, installing Christmas lights is always a good idea!
Spread A Little Cheer
Christmas lights are not only a beautiful addition to your home during the holidays, but they also serve as a way to spread holiday cheer to your neighbours and passersby. In addition, New, LED, Christmas lights can also help you save on your energy bill by providing extra light during the shorter days of winter. Plus, most Christmas Lights come with warranties so you don’t have to worry about burnt out bulbs or strands that stop working before their time.
With LED or Solar Lights you can find an energy efficient and cost effective way to light up your home.
How Christmas Lights Can Enhance Your Home
Christmas lights are one of the quickest and easiest ways to add holiday cheer to your home. They can be used inside or out, and come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. You can even find solar-powered or LED lights that will save you money on your electric bill.
No matter where you put them, Christmas lights will add a touch of magic to your home. If you’re not sure how to get started, here are a few ideas:
1. Wrap them around your front porch columns or railings.
2. Drape them across your mantel or over doorways.
3. Hang them in windows.
4. Use them to decorate trees and bushes in your yard.
5. String them along the gutters or roofline.
With just a little bit of effort, we can transform your home into a festive winter wonderland that will bring joy to all who see it. Book a Free Estimate Here.
Benefits of Lighting Your Home
Did you know that installing holiday lights can actually be good for your health? Studies have shown that looking at lights, particularly twinkling ones, can help improve your mood and mental state.
Other benefits of Holiday Lights are:
1. Your home will look more inviting to guests and holiday visitors.
2. Strings of lights can be used to highlight your home’s best features, such as the front door or a bay window.
3. Lights can be used to create a festive atmosphere on your patio or deck, perfect for entertaining during the holidays.
4. A well-lit home is less likely to be burglarized than one that is dark and uninviting.
5. Using a pro service makes the process super easy and the high quality lights will last for years to come.
Fun Facts About Christmas Lights
Did you know that in 2015 it was reported that over 41% of Canadian homes displayed Christmas Lights? That’s a lot of holiday cheer! Here are some fun facts about Christmas lights to get you in the spirit:
• The first ever electric Christmas lights were created by Edward Hibberd Johnson in 1882. He was an associate of Thomas Edison.
• In 1894, President Grover Cleveland had the White House decorated with electric lights for a tree-lighting ceremony.
• One of the world’s largest outdoor display of Christmas lights is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It features over 5 million lights!
• A Christmas lights display in the Australian capital, Canberra, has set a world record in 2014. Almost 1.2 million LED lights on 120km (75 miles) of cables have been strung in the shape of three interconnected giant, wrapped Christmas presents.
• You can save money on your electricity bill by switching to LED Christmas lights. They use 90% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs.
Christmas Lights are always a good idea!
No matter what time of year it is, installing Christmas lights is always a good idea! Not only do they add a touch of holiday cheer to any home, but they can also be used to improve your home’s curb appeal and offer a deterrent from burglars. If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your home this holiday season, consider adding some festive lights. Your friends and family will thank you!
Request A Quote
Gutter Protectors play a vital role in protecting your home from water damage. They channel rainwater away from your foundation and prevent it from seeping into your basement or crawl space. Gutters also help prevent soil erosion around your home.
We've all seen the effects of a storm's aftermath - water damage to a home, flooding in your basement and foundation. Water can destroy whatever it touches, but with a well-built and maintained rain gutter system you can protect your home from these dangers. Learn...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Want to know when we have a new offer out? Join our mailing list and you’ll be first to know!
We’ve always got something interesting going on social media and we like to build our community out there too! Join us on socials and say “hello”.